Cedarville University Faculty, Staff and Students:
- Go to MY ACCOUNT and select Login
- Select RESERVATIONS
- Choose the right form based on your relationship to Cedarville University
- To Browse for Space you must Login
Cedarville University hosts hundreds of academic, student, and external events each year. This centralized Event/Room Request process enables us to provide knowledgeable support so that every event, meeting and class will be successful and a positive reflection of the University. For more information about scheduling and planning your event please visit the Event Services homepage.
- Select RESERVATIONS and fill out the off-campus room reservation request.
- A 24 HOUR NOTICE is required for all Event/Room Requests.
- For Weekend Facility Requests, Event/Room Requests should be submitted by 2:00 PM on the Friday of that weekend.
REMINDERS: ONLY adhesive permitted to be used on the walls in ALL buildings should be "BLUE PAINTERS MASKING TAPE". As you leave, please reset room, log off computers, shut off lights and close doors behind you.