Cedarville University Event/Facilities Request Form
Cedarville University hosts hundreds of academic, student, and external events each year. This centralized Event/Facilities request process enables us to provide knowledgeable support so that every event, meeting and class will be successful and a positive reflection of the University. For more information about scheduling and planning your event please visit the Event Services homepage.
- A 24 HOUR NOTICE is required for all Event/Facility Request Forms.
- For Weekend Facility Requests, Event/Facility Application should be submitted by 2:00 PM on the Friday of that weekend.
REMINDERS: ONLY adhesive permitted to be used on the walls in ALL buildings should be "BLUE PAINTERS MASKING TAPE". As you leave, please reset room, log off computers, shut off lights and close doors behind you.
HOW TO REQUEST A ROOM?
- Off Campus Guests - Select Reservations.
- Cedarville University Faculty, Staff, and Students - Select My Account from the menu bar. Use your cedarnet username and password to login.
- Once logged in select the appropriate form from the RESERVATIONS menu.
- Choose the form based on your relationship to the University.